Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil
Certification of Approval: ISO 9001:2015, Not Tested On Animals
Glow Skin, Detoxify, Repel Insects
To reduce stress and detoxify, use fresh lemongrass scent for aromatherapy to create a relax environment for you and your family. Lemongrass essential oil has high vitamins and minerals that can provide you a strong immune system support to support your health better. Lemongrass essential oil can act as your natural bug repellent as well because insects doesn’t like the smell but we do.
The fresh lemongrass scent is excellent for aromatherapy to reduce stress and detoxify.
High in vitamin and minerals, it can provide immune system support and act as natural bug repellent to keep insects away.
How To Use:
Perfect to use as aromatherapy and skin care or hair care products. For external use only.
- Skin Care: Blend 1 drop of Lemongrass oil with a bit of Grapeseed or Argan oil and apply to affected areas to lighten and decrease the appearance of acne blemishes.
- Hair Care: Add 4 -5 drops of Lemongrass oil to coconut oil and massage into hair to promote shiny and clean hair.
- Emotional Care: Inhale Lemongrass essential oil when feeling anxious at work or outdoors.
- Health Care: Mix 3 – 4 drops Lemongrass oil with carrier oil and massage into the affected areas to reduce muscle pain.
- Home Care: Add 10 – 15 drops Lemongrass essential oil to spray bottle filled with warm distilled water to make your DIY natural air freshener or bug repellent.
Pure Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass Essential Oil)
Product Weight :
Origin : India