Pure Peppermint Essential Oil
Certification of Approval: ISO 9001:2015, Not Tested On Animals
Calming, Soothing, Toning
As we all know, Peppermint essential oil comes with the function of boosting mood and spiritual when high energy is needed. But its feature functions are more than what we know especially for health. Try to apply it when you have headache, sinus and coughing, it will subside the conditions. Peppermint essential oil is one of the must carry item when you travel, because it can reduce motion sickness, nausea and upset stomach during your journey.
This hybrid species of spearmint and water mint is well known to relieve muscle pain and create focus. For skin application, it can brighten up dull skin, soothe itching, cure acne, redness and various skin problems.
How To Use:
Perfect to use as aromatherapy and skin care or hair care products. For external use only.
- Skin Care: Add few drops peppermint oil into daily beauty regimen to achieve healthy and radiant skin.
- Hair Care: Mix 1 tea spoon of peppermint oil for every 2 cups of shampoo to use for hair growth.
- Emotional Care: Inhale peppermint oil before and during workout to boost the mood.
- Health Care: Mix a few drops carrier oil and a drop of peppermint oil, rub on temples, forehead and back of neck to reduce headache.
- Infant & Child Care: Mix 1-2 drops of peppermint oil with 1 tsp of a carrier oil such as jojoba, olive, or coconut oil and massage on the baby’s stomach and chest for colic.
- Home Care: Soak a 3 – 5 drops peppermint oil-soaked cotton ball and place around nooks, crannies, doors and windows of house to eliminate insects.
Pure Mentha Piperita ( Peppermint Essential Oil)
Product Weight :
Origin : India