Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil
Certification of Approval: ISO 9001:2015, Not Tested On Animals
Anti-inflammatory, Smooth Breathing, Cleansing
Tea Tree is well known with the functions of anti-inflammatory, heal wounds, eczema and sunburn, therefore it is popular in beauty products. Tea tree oil can treat a wide range of skin conditions or improve the overall appearance of your skin and is effective in promoting healthy skin by its soothing and healing properties.
Different from other essential oils playing on emotional part, Tea Tree essential oil is to play its role in helping us to build confidence and strengthen our emotion. It gives us powerful spirit by rebuilding positive thinking while boosting our energy level to optimise self-esteem.
The Anti-inflammatory properties of Tea Tree can heal wounds, eczema, sunburn therefore it been popularly used in beauty products. For hair, it helps relieve dry, itchy scalp and leave a tingly and refreshed feeling. Using Tea Tree Oil aromatically may ease sinus infection symptoms and temporarily clear a stuffy nose.
How To Use:
Perfect to use as aromatherapy and skin care or hair care products. For external use only.
- Skin Care: Mix 1 drop Tea Tree essential oil into oil-free cleanser and massage onto face then rinse with cool water for deep cleaning of skin.
- Nail Care: Use a clean cotton swab apply few drops of Tea Tree essential oil to infected fungal nails.
- Hair Care: Mix 2–3 drops of Tea Tree essential oil to conditioner and massage the hair into the scalp for dry and itchy scalp.
- Emotional Care: Mix 2 drops Tea Tree oil and 4 drops of tangerine in bath water to strengthen self-confidence.
- Health Care: Add 2–3 drops of Tea Tree oil into a bowl of hot water and inhale it with covering head with towel to trap the steam from escaping. This will help relieve throat pain.
- Home Care: Add 1 teaspoon Tea Tree oil to load of laundry in wash cycle. It can kill bacteria and prevents fungus.
Pure Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Essential Oil)
Product Weight :
Origin : Australia